[复制链接]
嘟嘟之魂 发表于 2014-11-21 11:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
- 整理 by 嘟嘟之魂
- 发布于口袋大学城口袋吧口袋双子星
- 转载前请先经过作者(嘟嘟之魂)同意

胡巴

译文:唉……我今天不用工作,但是感觉像……想想明天还得去上班就头痛,感觉毫无动力。
嘿,你有时间听我讲个故事么?这是曾经我在看店时发生的事情……
在一个月黑风高之夜,我那时感觉凉飕飕的,各种恐怖……突然,店里的门开了……有一位看上去甚恐怖的老头步履蹒跚地走了进来……
就在我慌乱之际,他抓着一个包裹喃喃地说必须得给我看看……“你知道这东西的价值么?”,他眼睛都不眨地盯着我。我感到恐怖极了,“呃,嗯……看上去……应该很有料吧?”
老头咧嘴一笑……“那我就送你吧,不要钱了,给我一些店里的东西吧!”我当时就醉了,真的!我想着“这是什么?太奇葩了!”但由于我被吓到了,所以我把我所能够触及的伤药等物品给了他,就为了那个不知所以的包裹。临走时,他的脸上露出了邪恶的微笑……
就在他走出去时,他说了一句话,“三天……再过三天胡巴就可以突破界限了……” 我又醉了……心里想着,“别用这种无稽之谈来吓我了!”,虽然是这么想,但我的衣服都被冷汗浸湿了。想太多也没用,于是我打开了包裹,发现了一个脏兮兮的旧瓶子。唔……这TM在逗我?我打开了瓶子,结果发现毛都没有!感觉被玩了……
……感谢你听我将了那么多废话。既然你那么好,那我就把那天得到的瓶子送给你吧!
有的时候我感觉这只是一个破瓶子,但老头的那句“三天……再过三天胡巴就可以突破界限了……”一直在我脑中回荡着……
噢……你是那时候的那个孩子……
所以你想怎么处理那个瓶子?我感觉无所谓了,但就是忘不了那句话……

原文:Sigh... I have today off from work, but it’s like... Just thinking about going back tomorrow is dragging me down. I feel so unmotivated.
Hey, do you have a minute for a story? This is something that happened when I was watching the store one time...
It was, like, a totally dark night. Moonless. And I was all, “No way! This is so-o-o-o creepy!” Then, suddenly—whoosh! Out of nowhere, the automatic sliding door...slides open. And then this super-duper-scary old guy comes in, kinda unsteady, you know? Kinda shambling...
So I’m thinking how terrible and scary is this, and then the old guy shuffles over to me... He has a package, like, clutched in his hands... He’s mumbling that he has to show it to me... Then he asks, “Do you know what this is worth?” He keeps staring right at me and not even blinking. I was so freaked out. I was, like... “Oh yes. It’s, uh, really something, isn’t it?”

So the old guy grins at me, and he says... “Then I’ll just give you this instead of money. Now give me everything you’ve got in this store!” That’s what he said! Really! I was like, “What is this? Too weird, my dude!” But I was scared, so I started shoveling over Potions and, like, whatever I could reach. I gave the dude everything for his stupid package. And out he goes, like, with a wicked grin on his face...
As he’s walking out, he says, “Three days... For a mere three days will Hoopa be unbound...” Really! I was all, “Stop freaking me out with this nonsense!” I was, like, sweating. The back of my shirt was soaked. Anyway, nothing I could do, so I open the package. It’s just a dirty old bottle. Li-i-i-i-ike, really. So I go, “Weirdness. Wonder what’s in it.” I grab the stopper and carefully pull it loose. Blapt! It popped open, but there was nothing inside! So I figure I totally got fooled.
...Thanks for listening to my story. Know what? I’m gonna give you the bottle from that night ’cause you’re so nice. It’s not doing me any good anyway. Really.
Sometimes I wonder if it really is only a dirty old bottle. Those last words that the old guy said as he left... “[VAR COLOR(0002)]For a mere three days will Hoopa be unbound[VAR COLOR(0000)]...” Just can’t seem to get that out of my head...
Oh... You’re that kid from that time...
What did you end up doing with that old bottle? Though...I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. Really. It’s just, even now, it’s still bugging me, you know? “[VAR COLOR(0002)]For a mere three days will Hoopa be unbound[VAR COLOR(0000)]...” That’s what he said. I just can’t seem to forget it...

波尔凯尼恩

译文:热死了!咦你拥有的那只精灵不是波尔凯尼恩么?
据我所知,那队人是史上唯一见过这只精灵的。也就是说……我遇上了一个训练师不仅见过那只精灵,而且还捕获!
这是我的幸运日么!孩子,我看好你!我是这家TV演播室的头头。要不我给你展示下有关波尔凯尼恩的机密吧?
其实我曾经想把这个放到某个TV秀上的,不过因为种种原因而没能发布。
好了,坐好观赏吧!我的绝密波尔凯尼恩特辑!
接下来,你想看哪个片段?
片段一:探索古代奥秘!一起加入我们,探索我们在卡洛斯地区沼地发现的精灵波尔凯尼恩吧! …… 探索家:“头……头儿!看到了!波尔凯尼恩!” 布兰登:“噢噢!快退后!不要被它攻击到了,它可是连大山都能轻易打飞的!还能在体内生成超高温使周围的水分瞬间蒸发并产生恐怖的爆炸!” 看锁甲:“差点就挂了!感谢头儿的救命之恩!” 布莱登:“保持警惕!别大意了!”
片段2:探索古代奥秘!一起加入我们,探索我们在神奥地区无人森林发现的精灵波尔凯尼恩吧! …… 探索家:“头……头儿!看到了!波尔凯尼恩!” 布兰登:“噢噢!快退后!看到它背上类似手臂的东西了么!它可以用那东西吸收水分并产生浓雾!如果我们继续逗留则会陷在这浓雾中!” 看锁甲:“差点就挂了!感谢头儿的救命之恩!” 布莱登:“保持警惕!别大意了!”
片段3:探索古代奥秘!一起加入我们,探索我们在成都地区荒岛发现的精灵波尔凯尼恩吧! …… 探索家:“头……头儿!看到了!波尔凯尼恩!” 布兰登:“噢噢!快退后!它可以夷高山为平地!据说古时的陆地就是那样形成的!” 看锁甲:“差点就挂了!感谢头儿的救命之恩!” 布莱登:“保持警惕!别大意了!”
感觉如何?!涨姿势了吧?这是有名的探险家布莱登为我们独家录制的!

原文:Hot diggidy! That’s a Volcanion you have there, isn’t it?
As far as I know, the people in that group are the only ones in history to have seen this Pokémon. To think that I’d meet a Trainer who not only found Volcanion, but actually caught it!
What a day! I like you, kid! I’m the head of this TV studio. How about I show you some top-secret specials we made about Volcanion?
They’re a little something I made for a TV show once back in the day, but... Well, things didn’t work out, and they ended up getting shelved.
OK! Sit back and enjoy! My top-secret Volcanion specials!
All right! Which clip would you like to watch?
This is a special edition of MVTV: Explorations of the Ancient World! Join us deep in the swamplands of the Kalos region where we found a mythical Volcanion! ... Explorer: “B-boss! There it is! It’s Volcanion!” Brandon: “Oh! Get back! If it blows, it could send even huge mountains flying! It can change moisture into super-heated steam in an instant with its internal organs causing a massive explosion!” Explorer: “That was a close one! Thanks for saving me, boss!” Brandon: “Stay alert at all times! Don’t forget your courage sensor!”
This is a special edition of MVTV: Explorations of the Ancient World! Join us in the untouched woodlands of the Sinnoh region where we found a mythical Volcanion! ... Explorer: “B-boss! There it is! It’s Volcanion!” Brandon: “Oh! Get back! Look at those arm-like things growing out of its back! It uses those to suck in moisture to turn into a thick fog! If we stay here, we’ll be trapped in the fog!” Explorer: “That was a close one! Thanks for saving me, boss!” Brandon: “Stay alert at all times! Don’t forget your courage sensor!”
This is a special edition of MVTV: Explorations of the Ancient World! Join us on a desert island in the Johto region where we found a mythical Volcanion! ... Explorer: “B-boss! There it is! It’s Volcanion!” Brandon: “Oh! Get back! An explosion from Volcanion can even change mountain ranges into plains! It’s thought that ancient land masses were formed in that way.” Explorer: “That was a close one! Thanks for saving me, boss!” Brandon: “Stay alert at all times! Don’t forget your courage sensor!”
How about that?! Quite the spectacle, wasn’t it? That’s our fantastic TV series from the famous explorer Brandon!
All right, that was quite the spectacle! That’s our fantastic TV series from the famous explorer Brandon!

蒂安希

译文:唔,亲爱的,请稍等!
请原谅我的这般开场白。我们有一件很重要的事情需要讨论。你捕获到迷之精灵蒂安希的事是真的么?
蒂安希……一只由小碎钻因不明原因变异成的精灵……不管是时间、发生的地点还是它形成的原理,这一切都是口袋界中未解之谜!
蒂安希是精灵中美丽的典范,它身体恰好的的对称性使它可以吸收光并产生在人类理解之外的光芒。据说在它百万进化时,它由内而外散发出无人可比的美。
那种美,是那么的闪耀动人,于是人类称呼它为“粉晶公主”。我们的大少爷为了亲眼目睹此耀人的美已开始对它进行调查。同时我们还获得了可以使蒂安希Mega进化的蒂安希石。一直以来我们都在努力地寻找着蒂安希并想把它献给我们的少爷,但现在我们发现这似乎都是无用功了……
恕我直言……你愿意把蒂安希交给我们么?
想得美!
好吧……
就没有其它办法可以说服你了么……
嘤嘤嘤……只需要你……
什么?你答应了?噢,能遇上一位那么善解人意的训练师简直太棒!那么……
……等等
主……主人?!
唔,很抱歉他们一直在缠着你。
嗯……很高兴看到你们那么努力地想为我找到蒂安希,真的。但我想你们可能误解了什么,我甚至都没在尝试寻找蒂安希了……我想要的一只强有力的精灵,你们造么?
所以,你就是蒂安希的持有者吧?要不我们把这个蒂安希石给你吧?留在我们这等于浪费……
让它百万进化,然后……DIO!啪!啪!啪!那就是你想要做的,我说的没错吧?然后以闪光结束战斗!我猜既然人们都叫它粉晶什么的,那么百万进化后的蒂安希肯定超乎想象的强!谁知道呢?继续你的胜利之旅吧,那就是我最希望看到的!
那么,你们两个,我们现在的口号是:“找到强力的精灵!”
哦呵呵,我的小少爷……

原文:Please, just a moment, mon chou! I need you to attendez!
Do forgive us, young masteristress, for speaking without an introduction. There is a matter of great import that we must discuss. Is it true that you have somehow obtained the Mythical Pokémon Diancie?
Diancie... The inexplicable mutation arising from the Pokémon we know as Carbink... When and where it originates from, and the mécanisme of its formation... It is indeed a mystérieuse existence, one of des plus grands mystères!
Diancie is the epitome of beauty among Pokémon. The divine symmetry of its body enables it to absorb light and display a radiance beyond the awareness of this realm. It is said that, upon Mega Evolving, Mega Diancie emanates a beauty that surpasses all known beauty.
That beauty... It is so dazzling to behold that people call it the “Royal Pink Princess.” Our jeune maître—young master—has been searching for Diancie in order to see this beauty fantastique. And we two have managed to obtain the Diancite that is nécessaire for its Mega Evolution. We have been most ardent to discover a Diancie that we might take back to our young master, to show to him this famed beauté ultime. Yet we have proved unsuitable to the task, unable to secure the indispensable Diancie!
Please allow me to ask you directly... Will you agree to relinquish your Diancie to us?
No way!
All right...
Is there no way we can persuade you?
Mon chou, please... If you could only...
Vraiment? You will? Oh, what a relief to have met with a Trainer so understanding! Then...
...Wait.
M-master?!
Hey, I’m sorry they’ve been bugging you.
Um, you guys... I’m really glad you tried so hard to find a Diancie for me. Truly. But... Well, I think you might be on the wrong track.
I’m not even that into finding a Diancie anymore, you know. What I really want now is a big, tough Pokémon—you know?
So, you’ve got a Diancie, right? How about we give you the Diancite we found? It’d be a crazy waste to have a rare Pokémon like that and never even Mega Evolve it. You know?
That’s what you gotta do, am I right? Mega Evolve them like bam! And then... Pow! Pow! And end that battle in a flash! Even if folks do call it a royal pink whatever, I bet a Mega Evolved Diancie would be crazy strong! Who knows? You keep rolling your way through battles and strolling away with victories! That’s what I wanna see, you know!
OK, you two! Now let’s shoot for a big, tough Pokémon!
Ohoho... Mon jeune maître...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表